This page gives you an insight into the easy installation and integration of the Espresso Data Privacy Orchestration solution.
The installation and integration documentation itself will be handed over after the commercial agreement.
To get an idea of how easy it is to set up or configure the solution, we refer you to the demo system in the Demo & Test section of this website.
Commissioning consists of the following steps
- Installation of the Espresso Data Privacy Orchestration solution in your own private cloud or make use of an existing SaaS offering
- Registration of a new mandant in Espresso Data Privacy Orchestration
- Configuration of involved applications, business object types and deletion process dependencies (sequence of veto or deletion applications)
- Onboarding of the client applications by implementing the respective tasks (identification, veto, deletion) and access to the Espresso Data Privacy Orchestration APIs
- Setting up indiviual schedules for client applications accessing the Espresso Data Privacy Orchestration initiating and following the deletion process orders
- Access dashboard & monitoring and follow the orchestration processes